3.6.13

Beauty in the Mundane

Photograph Walk The Line by Martin Hricko on 500px


Ever have a moment with a stranger that was so unexpected so random, but beautiful in its own right? Then of course you never see this person again all the more adding to this moment. For me they are very very rare treasures and happen in the most mundane (even tedious) situations. I can't explain why they are so striking but they are.

As much as I love these moments, I realize I need to try more to be that stranger for other people. Like actually slowing down for a moment, thinking about the people around me, and starting a conversation that isn't just meaningless small talk.

I've seen this video EVERYWHERE, but honestly I think it his video covers a very similar philosophy:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Be sure to subscribe if you found this post interesting.