22.8.13

The Little Cartographer



I have a guest post on now at one of my favorite blogs The Little Cartographer. It's really different from what I normally post about, so go check it out and tell me what you think. The Little Cartographer is a pretty fantastic blog. I love the quote that is the inspiration for it's title:

“You’re a cartographer?”
“Yes.”“As in… you make maps?”
“Yes.”
“Oh.”A pause.
“Do people use your maps to get to places?”
He looks at her incredulously. 
“Of course,” 
and within the span of a heartbeat, 
“how do you think I got to you?”

Notable (about The Little Cartographer): simplicity, honesty, excellent writing, the inspiration behind the blog 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Be sure to subscribe if you found this post interesting.