7.4.13

Photos of Life




I've been having so much trouble sleeping lately. What do I do with all that free time in the middle of the night?

Look back on history.




I LOVE the Life picture archive hosted by Google. Many were never originally published, but that doesn't stop them from being amazing. Looking at each photo like stepping back into a random moment of history. The photojournalism style iconic to TIME is just icing on the cake. Oh, and the clothes, now vintages clothes are just the best. Photos can be searched for by decade or keyword.

Here are some of my favorites:



Little did they know that one day some stranger would be looking at a picture of them over the internet.





What I should be doing right now...




Life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Be sure to subscribe if you found this post interesting.